- Customer Center
- Office Equipment
- Digital Signage
- IT Services
To ensure productivity and long-term profitability, your company needs an up-to-date, fully functioning IT network. Crashes, downtime or security breaches could result in loss of business and consumer trust.
With our Managed IT services, Business Complete Solutions can help protect and maintain your network. We can monitor and update your systems remotely, leaving your onsite staff free to concentrate on more business-specific duties.
Ideally, 20% of an IT staff’s activities should focus on network maintenance and repairs while the other 80% goes towards innovation. Unfortunately, the reverse occurs much more often in reality: Companies’ IT personnel devote more time to fixing errors than to improving networks.
With Managed IT, BCS takes the burden of maintenance and repairs off your staff’s shoulders. This allows them to devote 100% of their efforts to growing your network and, by extension, your business.
With BCS’s Managed IT, you get the following benefits:
For more information about Managed IT, contact BCS.
Business Complete Solutions has been a partner of ours for eight years. In that time, I’ve experienced an unparalleled degree of service, efficiency and responsiveness. Not only do they provide great products – they are a great community partner too taking part in our events and activities. It’s the relationship that they cultivate – we’re not just a transaction to them. Amazing.
My experience with BCS has been terrific. Our sales rep Bill was attentive to our needs and delivered a machine that has been an absolutely workhorse for us. When we need supplies or service, we know we can count on BCS to get it taken care of in a hurry. The customer service is fantastic… I would recommend BCS to anyone!